Tuesday, June 26, 2018

"What Mueller won't find"

Bob in Portland explicated Robert Mueller's deep state bona fides earlier this month in "What Mueller won't find" posted on caucus99percent:
I suppose my introduction to the corruption of those in power, at thirteen, was the assassination of JFK. Not actually the assassination, but the murder of Oswald two days later, in the basement of the Dallas police headquarters. I had slept overnight at a friend's and we came back from shooting basketballs to watch the transfer of Oswald to another facility. That was the moment that I realized all wasn't what it seemed. But, like most kids my age, the Beatles came along in a month or so and I was swept into the world of rock and roll, which kept me occupied until I began noticing girls. Until 1968. I was still noticing girls and rock and roll, but I was also noticing the number of progressives being gunned down by "lone nuts". And I was noticing Vietnam.
Continue reading: "What Mueller won't find."

No comments:

Post a Comment